Pest TV offers a wide array of bug and insect videos. Browse our full catalog of fun and educational pest vides below.
What attracts ants to my kitchen counter?
What attracts ants to my kitchen counter? Dr. Jim Fredericks, chief entomologist for the National Pest Management Association, discusses why ants tend to march into the heart of the home. Visit the Ants Pest Guide to learn more about the common types of ants.
- Why are some people mosquito prone?
- How do mosquitoes need only a 1/2 inch of water to breed?
- Where do mosquitoes go in the winter?
- Can bees smell fear?
- What's the difference between bees and wasps?
- What attracts ants to my kitchen counter?
- What kind of damage can a carpenter ant do to my house?
- How are ants able to carry such large crumbs?
- What’s the difference between termites and flying ants?
- What are some signs of a termite infestation?
- Do termites cause property damage?
- Is there anything I can do to prevent a termite infestation?
- Where do fruit flies come from?
- Do flies taste with their feet?
- How do I know if I have bed bugs?
- Why are bed bugs so hard to control?
- Why are cockroaches an allergy trigger?
- Where are cockroaches found?
- Do all spiders bite?
- How do mice fit into such small spaces?
- Is it true you never have “just one mouse” in your house?
- Why are rodents always gnawing through things?
- Do stink bugs smell bad?
- Can bats cause damage to homes?