Everyday Bed Bug Prevention Tips
It is important to be aware of how to prevent bed bugs in your
everyday life. Here are some prevention tips to keep in mind
regarding how to avoid bed bugs:
- Vacuum suitcases after returning from a vacation.
- Check your sheets for tell-tale blood spots.
- Consider bringing a large plastic trashbag to keep your
suitcase in during hotel stays.
- Carry a small flashlight to assist you with quick visual
- Never bring second-hand furniture, especially mattresses and
box springs, into a home without thoroughly examining for signs of
a bed bug infestation. You might consider having a pest control
professional inspect the furniture as it is difficult to detect an
infestation without training.
- Regularly inspect areas where pets sleep for signs of bed
- Bed bugs are elusive creatures, so it is imperative to seek
professional pest control assistance to address an