Pest TV offers a wide array of bug and insect videos. Browse our full catalog of fun and educational pest videos below.
How do mosquitoes need only a 1/2 inch of water to breed?
How is it possible that mosquitoes need only a 1/2 inch of water to breed? Dr. Jim Fredericks, chief entomologist for the National Pest Management Association, discusses why mosquitoes require such a small amount of water to reproduce. Visit the Mosquitoes Pest Guide to learn about mosquito control.
- Why are some people mosquito prone?
- How do mosquitoes need only a 1/2 inch of water to breed?
- Where do mosquitoes go in the winter?
- Can bees smell fear?
- What's the difference between bees and wasps?
- What attracts ants to my kitchen counter?
- What kind of damage can a carpenter ant do to my house?
- How are ants able to carry such large crumbs?
- What’s the difference between termites and flying ants?
- What are some signs of a termite infestation?
- Do termites cause property damage?
- Is there anything I can do to prevent a termite infestation?
- Where do fruit flies come from?
- Do flies taste with their feet?
- How do I know if I have bed bugs?
- Why are bed bugs so hard to control?
- Why are cockroaches an allergy trigger?
- Where are cockroaches found?
- Do all spiders bite?
- How do mice fit into such small spaces?
- Is it true you never have “just one mouse” in your house?
- Why are rodents always gnawing through things?
- Do stink bugs smell bad?
- Can bats cause damage to homes?