Pest TV offers a wide array of bug and insect videos. Browse our full catalog of fun and educational pest videos below.
Why are bed bugs so hard to control?
Why are bed bugs so hard to control? Dr. Jim Fredericks, chief entomologist with the National Pest Management Association (NPMA), has the answer! Learn more about bed bugs in the All Things Bed Bugs hub.
- Why are some people mosquito prone?
- How do mosquitoes need only a 1/2 inch of water to breed?
- Where do mosquitoes go in the winter?
- Can bees smell fear?
- What's the difference between bees and wasps?
- What attracts ants to my kitchen counter?
- What kind of damage can a carpenter ant do to my house?
- How are ants able to carry such large crumbs?
- What’s the difference between termites and flying ants?
- What are some signs of a termite infestation?
- Do termites cause property damage?
- Is there anything I can do to prevent a termite infestation?
- Where do fruit flies come from?
- Do flies taste with their feet?
- How do I know if I have bed bugs?
- Why are bed bugs so hard to control?
- Why are cockroaches an allergy trigger?
- Where are cockroaches found?
- Do all spiders bite?
- How do mice fit into such small spaces?
- Is it true you never have “just one mouse” in your house?
- Why are rodents always gnawing through things?
- Do stink bugs smell bad?
- Can bats cause damage to homes?