We’ll solve your pest story puzzles.
When the complex assortment of health and property risks associated with common household pests leave you feeling puzzled, look no further than the National Pest Management Association. A non-profit organization committed to the protection of public health, food and property from common household pests, NPMA is your go-to resource for all things bug and rodent related.
Our experts are well informed and equipped to provide input. Whether the angle is health, consumer education, home improvement and maintenance, or scientific – consider NPMA when seeking out sources for pest-related stories throughout the year:
- When West Nile virus cases seem to be popping up all over the country and you are in need of critical insight into the reasons behind the outbreak, tips to avoid mosquitoes while spending time outdoors, and when to seek medical attention if showing symptoms of WNV.
- Bed bug infestations are found everywhere from hotels to libraries, and your audience needs tips on how to identify and prevent encounters with this bloodsucking pest.
- While your audience is spending more time outdoors in the summer months, they’ll need to know how to prevent stinging insects, mosquitoes, ticks and ants from ruining their family fun.
- When renters and homeowners need to know how to keep their families safe and healthy from ant, cockroach and rodent infestations.
- An abnormally cold winter or wet spring can directly affect pest populations. Learn what to expect with changes in weather.
From season-specific story angles and exclusive research to hi-resolution photography and b-roll – NPMA’s trustworthy and knowledgeable experts can piece together the puzzle and give you the full picture on all things pests. To schedule an interview with an NPMA spokesperson or other representatives of the professional pest control industry, please fill out our media request form.