Hiring Pest Management Companies
Choosing a pest control professional to share in identification
and treatment responsibilities for a possible pest infestation is
an important decision for your business. And there are many pest
management companies from which to select treatment services. The
recommendations provided below will help you to better understand
how to select a pest control professional and make a decision that
best serves your business:
- Always work with a qualified, licensed pest control
professional in your area; evaluate companies that are members
of national, state or local pest management associations rather
than selecting an unaffiliated pest exterminator.
- Ask other business owners to recommend pest control companies
they have used successfully and how satisfied they were with the
- If a sizable amount of money is
involved, get bids from several pest management companies.
- Don't rush a decision. Since you are paying for professional
knowledge and skill, look for someone whose judgment you can
- Before signing a contract, be sure to fully understand the
nature of the pest, the extent of the infestation, and the work
necessary to solve the problem.
- Buy value, not price. Beware of bargains that sound too good to