Hiring Pest Management Companies
Choosing a pest control professional to share in identification and treatment responsibilities for a possible pest infestation is an important decision for your business. And there are many pest management companies from which to select treatment services. The recommendations provided below will help you to better understand how to select a pest control professional and make a decision that best serves your business:
- Always work with a qualified, licensed pest control professional in your area; evaluate companies that are members of national, state or local pest management associations rather than selecting an unaffiliated pest exterminator.
- Ask other business owners to recommend pest control companies they have used successfully and how satisfied they were with the service.
- If a sizable amount of money is involved, get bids from several pest management companies.
- Don't rush a decision. Since you are paying for professional knowledge and skill, look for someone whose judgment you can trust.
- Before signing a contract, be sure to fully understand the nature of the pest, the extent of the infestation, and the work necessary to solve the problem.
- Buy value, not price. Beware of bargains that sound too good to be true.